Monday, June 1, 2009

THE NEW OPRAH???


I LOVE...^ The Tyra Banks show.lol.
Aight uma start somewhere else. I was talkin to my nigga Dai'Shawn the other day, and he said he read his Horoscope everyday, and then he read his girls too...So he can know how to deal with her emotions that day.lol, I thought that was cool.lol. Anyways I was like...Well I watch the Tyra show 2 times a day, once at 3, and then it comes on twice at 11 and 12 at night. See lame niggas prolly laughing right about know, but let me explain. I started watchin the Tyra show in 11th grade, I got suspended from school for 10 days and I was at home board and I started watchin, at 1st it was just cause she was fine, and who wouldnt wanna stare at her all day. But once I started listening the topics was type.... GOOD! I like it cause the women on the show get to be themselves. Dudes can believe it or not but chicks is frontin about...80 percent of the time they with us. But on the show, they talk about real emotions that women go through...^ Sad, Happy, Stressed, wateva. And if you really listening you will realize...^ Damn my chick be goin through tha same shit. The good part about it is that Tyra is tellin you how to deal with IT/THEM. So I take my Tyra lessons and put them into play with real women, and the funny part about it is...^it works. Women just wanna be loved, they wanna feel pretty and they wanna know that you like them back. All shapes, sizes, race, Gay or straight...Women basically want tha same thing. And the funny part about it is ts easy. Men are the complicated ones.lol. Women are gental, they wear their emotions on their sleeves, making it easy to know wat the problem is, solving it is easy...^If you know women. Men are stupid, we have problems and we bury that shit inside...^ How is your women suppose to know wats wrong and how to fix it if you dont tell her. And thats were problems in the relationship start...^ Watch the show........> Women are precious, all they want is to be happy, but emotions get in the way and they become vulnerable to the attack mode that men naturally have. I suggest all real niggas go listen to some PRINCE or CHARLES HAMILTON, or THA DREAM, these 3 niggas love women, the same way I love women...^ Long story short if you study for a Math test it will be easy because you know wat your faced with. Same with women, study them and the test is easy...^
Look 2 tha starzzz...^

1 comment:

  1. Awww at least someone finally gets it!! lol GOOD.

    ReplyDelete