Friday, June 26, 2009

DEAD? NAW HE JUST WENT HOME...^








Dear MJ...^ The real MJ, not Michael Jordan, not Mary Jane, MICHAEL JACKSON...^
I grew up on 3 different versions of Michael Jackson, and I loved all 3 of them. Lets be honest, I dont even dig old skool music like that, ima HIP HOP HEAD in every since of the word. But for some reason it never bothered me wen my mom would play you in the car or around the house. People say their Mike fans and they sing shit like BEAT IT, you and I both know thats like likeing lil wayne but only likeing LOLLYPOP...^ yea BEAT IT was a great song but its says nothing about your career and how much time and effort you put in. Honestly I think CHRIS BROWN and NEO should have to retire, its okay to steal a niggas moves wen he is still alive, but now that your gone its just plain disrespect. My 2 fav MJ songs are SUGAR DADDY, and WILL YOU BE THERE...^ From the Free Willy soundtrack.lol. But I love all your songs. I think you was real misunderstood, that hollywood shit aint for everybody, some niggas like cameras in there face 24-7, prolly cause they insecure and they want people to like them, but real niggas like youand me dont need all that, tha music speaks for itself, and I always got that about you. Im a kid at heart to, so on a friday night...^ in stead of trying to be at some award show, you was at NEVERLAND chillin, prolly watchin a movie or some shit,lol. Thats real and I respect that. People say you died, I dont like tha word death, I call it "GOING HOME"...^
REST IN PEACE...^The King...^ Always imitated , neva duplicated...^MJ!!!
Look 2 dem starzzz...^

P.S....^ THE MOONWALK IS ABSOLUTELY> POSITIVELY THE COOLEST SHIT I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE...^



1 comment: