Saturday, June 27, 2009

FRE$H AVE...^ The New Way!

Wats poppin world, I woke up in a giving mood today...^ Alot of people use their blog to promote themselves...and I do to, but today I felt like talkin about other people. I got the best crew in the world...4 niggas dedicated to 2 things, and 2 things only..."GETTIN PAID, and GETTIN LAID!!!lol I got that from Get Rich Or Die Trying,lol, but we something like that...^


This is Whitley...^A.K.A. Whits that bitch...^A.K.A. The 1st lady of FRE$H AVE ent...One of the coolest chicks I know, she is as girley as they come, but she can still roll hard wit tha fellas too, basically a down as bitch, and my little sister. She's an A-B student, and she models to. But the most important thing of all is...She gets FRE$H, cant be in the Ave if you dont.lol. So this is a plug for whit, if anybody is reading this with any kind of connects, she really wants to model big time, so show love, have your people contact my people and we can do business lol...Until then, she's just Whitley...Rhode Island stand up!!!

Thats TJ...A.K.A. Doughtero... A.K.A. Ty Money...A.K.A.The Boss of FRE$H. This might be the COOLEST nigga breathing, real shit I thought I was cool, but I can honestly say TJ is the man, We met freshman year and we been chasin money together everysince. I dont know ANYBODY...I mean ANYBODY who loves money more than this nigga, and he'll do anything to get it. Not ya average hustler, he smart as fuck, he's an accounting major,lmao, this nigga go to school to learn how to manage money...^Think about it!!! And lets not 4get...He gets FRE$H, cant be in the Ave if you dont. His side hustles are party promoteing/Party Throwing, he gambles on NBA games...Legally, and he wins!!! Needless to say wen I blow in the rap game he's gonna be my manager. No need for connects...He'll contact you. This is my nigga, Brother from another mother. Keep reading that Book...Inside joke...^NEW YORK CITY stand the hell up. BX/Soundview.

And thats Wayman...A.K.A. WayEASY...A.K.A. Whitley Hubby(hands off)...A.K.A. The realest nigga I know, we met freshman year and we been starchashing together everysince. No HOMO but he changed the way I look at life. This my nigga, Mr. "Im gonna say exactly wats on my mind and Damnit you gonna like it"...Not to mention he gets Fre$h...^ cant be in the Ave if you dont. Waymans a triple threat, he could prolly model if he wanted to, he likes money but is smart enough to know that their are other things in the world besides it, and the nigga might be a humanitarian.lol. Son is smart, fuck book smart, tha nigga is LIFE smart, plus he can be the life of the party. Dont be surprised if he write a best selling book one day. A pre pharmacy major wit more idea's than a lil bit, my right hand, brother from another mother. Jersey STAND UP!!! Pemberton, & Burlington County.

Together us 4 make up the core of FRE$H AVE...The Founders.

Fre$h ave is a movement, if you feel like you got a skill and you wanna persue any type of dream in life, then you can be a member too. Just 2 things, you gotta stand for something, and of course...^ You gotta get Fre$h!!!


Look 2 da starzzz...^

1 comment: