Wednesday, June 3, 2009

VENT SESSION!!!


Go Down, Pause The Music And Watch This...^

I saw this interview a min ago and thought this shit was funny,"limh"...^That means "laughing in my head"...lol...is dead!!!
Anyways I was on the phone with my (Spice Girl) the other night and she was like your cocky...^I got offended for a second then I had to defend myself. Theres a fine line between Passion and being COCKY. I was like im just real passionate. Everything I do I really and truely wanna be the best at it. Nobody wants to be 2nd, if your not the best or at least trying to be the best at what you do...^DONT DO IT. Its no different from Kobe Bryant's arragance, or LaBron walking off the coart and not shakeing hands with tha Magic players. People wanna win because winning is the only thing we respect as Americans. SAD..but TRUE.

Back 2 the interview. I feel the same way as Dame. I go so hard so niggas around me can see my passion and hustle hard just like me. I want everybody to be rich. Its more fun that way...One more example...^Aight I was playing video games with DaiShawn and Mikey the other day, and we all equally nice at the game. I was thinking this is fun. Cause usually Im the best at the games and I just smash everybody else, but if we all good nobody knows whos gonna win everytime we play and thats exciteing to me. Beating niggas all the time isnt fun. Put that in life terms. I want everybody to be rich. If Im the only rich person wen I walk out the door I know I gonna be the fre$h(est) and thats no fun. But if everybody got cake then I might walk out the door and DaiShawn might be Fre$sh(er) than me...^No worries we just laugh about it but best believe 2morrow I got a new fit for him and ill be the Fre$h(est)...^Smell me?...^ All and All competition is good. So get ya money up cause mine will be and I need competition cause "IT'S LONELY AT THA TOP".limh...^Not Cocky just Passionate!!!

Look 2 da StArZzZ...^

No comments:

Post a Comment