Saturday, June 27, 2009


Aight I been watchin this UFC shit heavy lately, and I got to thinkin, wat if all my fav rappers met in tha octagon to have a rap battle,lol, that would be the shit. Just throw a beat on and we all just go at it. No money, just braggin rights for life. These tha rappers I wanna see. I fucks wit alot of rappers and it was hard to put this list togeather but this wat I came up wit.

SUPER HEAVYWEIGHTS

1. 2pac...^(No explination)

2. Lauryn Hill...^(No explination)

3. Jay z...Jay is Jay, lyrical, beats, plus he's just a boss, cant argue wit his hussle skills.

4. Big...("Hearttrhob neva, black and ugly as ever", he was just real, he knew who he was and he was never fake about it.

5. Eminem...I was 9 years old rapiin but killin my wife, and doin drugs b4 I knew wat drugs was, Em is just Em, not afraid to take it there. Lyrics for days.

HEAVYWEIGHTS

1. Wayne...^(No explanation)

2. Cassidy...^(No explination)...Favorite lyricist of all time!!!

3. Fabolous...Lyrics baby, plus he stay fre$h...Gotta love loso!

4. Ludacris...^Old luda, Chicken and Beer, Red Light District was my SHIT!!!

5. Kanye...^1st 3 albums are timeless, you miss me with this new shit, 808's and all these gay ass new features is trash. Sorry Ye, kept it 100, Bring the college dropout back.

WELTERWEIGHTS

1. Wale...^ My dude!!!

2. Papa Duck...^Florida Boy, this my nigga.

3. E-Ness...^Low Key, but he go hard... Da Band got me through 9th grade,lol.

4. Serious Jones...^A battle rapper who can make songs to, he lost to murda mook,(my opinion) but smacked Charles..."That aint tha shit man, And leather wristbands"??? Funniest shit ever.

5. DRAKE...Cant even front, dudes goes hard, I dont listen to him, but everybody I know does, much respect.

LIGHTWEIGHTS

1. Carrie E...^My nigga!!! Stay outta jail, and he could do damage.(Best in Orlando)

2. Asher Roth...I like his Lyrics more than his beats, "The Reading"...Crack!!!

3. Charles Hamilton...I like his beats more than his Lyrics...Talented, not a rapper(Muscian)

4. KADI...^Im my own fan, so I can be on my own list...Do something about it.lol


Comment if you think somebody should get took off, or if somebody should get put on...^


Look 2 da Starzzz...^

1 comment: