Saturday, May 2, 2009


Wats poppin world, this is my 1st official blog entry. Most people do their blogs based on daily events that happen in their life. Thats not what this is. Actually I might jus be a whole type of human being, imagine a fine line between ignorant, and pure genuis...Thats me. But ultimately where here for the Round Table Discussion.

Theres a difference between the round table Conversation, and the Round Table Discussion. 1st off, The Round Table Conversation is a weekly day dream that I have. Imagine a conversation between me..."KADI", Tupac, and Lauren Hill. Tupac represents "Adam, the 1st man, and Lauren Hill is "Eve" the 1st women, and I am KADI, the voice of reason. All Together we make up this weekly conversation to discuss what is current in MY(the) world, be it Hip Hop, Politics, Fashion, Love Life, Religion, Space, or Secrete Societies.lol. Nothings off limits in the Round Table Conversation, all 3 of us have a since of humor. The Round Table Discussion is just wen I post it and talk about it with all of you.lol...Simple***^

This blog brings out the Geek in me, but lets not 4get that I am a rapper 1st, and The Round Table Conversation will also be a place where I debut a lot of my music, so niggas can hate and say I aint the best rapper wen they know i am.lol. All in all im just tryna spread the mesage through Music, and other talents, Fre$h Ave is the MOVEMENT!!!...Look to the starzzz...^

1 comment:

  1. Wow will this is great, oopps I should call you by your rap name Kadi, but yea once you get this up and running it will be awesome//Amanda//

    ReplyDelete