Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Find Yours...Part 4

Finally...^Aight its like this, every man has the one woman in his life thats ughh...Above average. Some niggas call em Wifey, Main Jawn, Old lady, ect. She is your everything, she can have watever she wants, long boreing ass conversations on the phone, dates, holding hands in public, and you can even fuck her wit no condum witout worrying...^I hope she dont get pregnant but if she does FUCK IT...^ Dats wifey!!!lol. Nigga you know, the one that get to you wen yall argueing, no other bitch can make you get madd but her, not mad like bitch get out of my room, but madd like I love you so much that all I can do is scream at you, I love you to much to just walk away, but I hate you enough that I can puch a wall or maybe even grab tha fuck outta you. Real ladies out there, if your nigga grabs you, shakes you, or just squeezes tha fuck out your arm or something. Dont call the police, that means he love you and thats the only way a real nigga can express his feelings to you...^ Mostly cause yall never let us talk. So real niggas out there keep lovin ya wifeys, fuck other hoes on the low...lol, but never forget where tha real love is at. Nigga she the one thats gone take 30 out her account to give to you wen yo money just aint right, she the one who gone put her hand on the back of yo neck and put yo ear on her chest...^Listen to her heart beat at night cause she cares how yo day went and she wants you to be happy. She got yo mom phone number and wen you acting up she gone call her, and tha fucked up part about it is......... yo mom gone be on her side...^lol, All Love is beautiful. BLACK LOVE IS GORGEOUS!

Look to tha Starzzz...^

2 comments:

  1. This says a lot about your character, not necessarily in a negative perspective but neither positive... Based off of your blogs about "Lauren", this blog about the 3 women men need & your personal "short comings" with women, you seem bitter & hurt...The song dancing in dark by Solange Knowles reminds me of you, look at the lyrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldnt say Im bitter, more like damaged goods, I got hurt at a early age by a female and I made a promise to myself that I would never put myself through that again. I dont disrespect women that dont disrespect themselves, but alot of women disrespect themselves these days. Im definately lookin for 1 female to be with and to love and have all that good stuff, but im convinced that she doesnt exist, so I just do me and hope to at least get a little lust out of life, even if I never find True Love. But your criticism is well taken. Thanks for listening.

    ReplyDelete