Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mom/girlfriend...?...Part 3

This is the 2nd women in your life.
This story doesnt pertain to me, but a close friend/brother of mine. Jody was round 20..21 in this movie, round the same age as my nigga. Wen you was a lil boy you was mommys lil man, she was down for you and you was down for her, just the 2 of yall...cause pops a bitch and wasnt there. But now you a man, and this picture explains exactly how moms feel. She is focused in hard on this sucker ass nigga, and you fade in the background. 1st of all we want moms to be happy regaurdless, so if its wit a sucker ass nigga...let it be, but moms... dont start frontin on me just cause this nigga come around, you never cared cause I came home high before but since this nigga mention it its a problem now...^He has no authority is all im saying, cause 1st of all im grown, and secound of all you the newcomer, so really you should be trying to empress me. Step dads tend to think there more important than they really are, nigga im not worried about you, so really you shouldnt be studying my moves playa.lol. Aight its like this...^Steps pops you cool, just know that you a nobody in my eyes so dont try so hard and we'll be straight. Mom dukes, you can have that sucker ass nigga, but dont forget where you came from. Chicken pops and parent teacher confrences, tha home team...^lol, I love my mom.
Look to the Starzzz...^

No comments:

Post a Comment